GoonZu Angel Automation Program
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Support Forum for the G.A.P.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FARM-BOTS!

Go down 
+2
Admin
Mamula58
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mamula58

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:45 pm

Something I would love to see...

A farm-bot! Twisted Evil

I don't know anything about coding, but it seems to me this would be an easier bot to build. Just something that feeds you when you need it. I'm sort of amazed there aren't any farm-bots.

A more challenging add on would be to have the character stop and restart farming every three hours. (In case you're not familiar with farming, after three hours without moving a farmer stops producing.)

User inputs would only need to be 1)which slot has the food, and 2) what do you want to grow.

Anyway, just an idea. I look forward to future iterations of your hunt-bot, and cross my fingers I may one day see a farm-bot!!
Back to top Go down
Mamula58

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm not sure anyone else has even looked at this thread, but something occurred to me...

A farm-bot, theoretically, should work for mining, too. I realize that mining is minimal profit, but farming makes some money, and mining would be cool just to do the title quests while AFK.

Is there any other interest in this? I mean realistically the farm-bot would be harder to detect than the hunt-bot and it would serve the same purpose - gathering mats for use or sale. Albeit a smaller line of mats, but food always sells and some of it sells for quite a bit. Once you have your farm skill up a little you can harvest a LOT of food in the 8 hours you are asleep or at work or at school.

I have an alt with level 49 farming skill and I'm losing my mind as I realize how many beans or parsley I could harvest in a week. Probably two full stacks between sleep and work.

Anyone? Feedback? Good or bad idea? More importantly... is it doable?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 10:18 pm

Hi
interesting idea. I'll look into that.
I went back to WoW ( http://www.frostbytewow.com )for a bit (hey, I am sadly addicted to the thing, so have to get my fix, then I'll return to this one)
Just so there is not confusion (as I am not high level yet) farm as in actuall farming, or the farming you see in typical MMO's like mining etc..

One thing I do have on the list is a fishing bot.

anyways - I'll keep checking back. Once this thing takes off and there are quite a few takers, I'll probably start it back up again. Until then, this one should do as an introduction.
Back to top Go down
http://goonzubot.techno-zone.net
Mamula58

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:26 pm

Yeah, I used to play FFXI and it took me a while to get used to the fact that farming in Goonzu is actually growing plants. There are two towns with no kidding farms (on the Zues server anyway). They are Sambara and Athravan.

I'm actually trying to poke around and make a bot (insert hysterical laughter here lol! ). If it's OK I may ask for your assistance occasionally. It'll probably be a while before I'm smart enough to even ask a question, so you're in the clear for a good couple of weeks Wink

As far as a fishing bot, you don't need one. Fishing is the only thing in Goonzu that can be done AFK. You just cast and click the Auto Fishing check box. No food is needed. As long as you have worms, and you don't get aggroed, you'll fish for hours. The problem with fishing is you have to be a REALLY high level for it to be lucrative.

Well, I hope you get your fix quickly in WoW, but as a Final Fantasy guy I understand you compulsion to play it. Looking forward to you coming back to the Goonzu Smile
Back to top Go down
Mamula58

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 6:42 pm

Y'know what? I lied to you. You can do horse raising while AFK, too.

Also, I have what appears to be a working Farm-Bot. cheers My first shot at scripting. If you want a look, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Mamula58

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 3:29 pm

OK, my bot stopped working after I logged out and back in Crying or Very sad

Fortunately, I know why. The method I used to monitor hunger is unreliable. Could you please fill me in on how you know when it's time to eat with your bot?

Everything else is working great.

Edit: Nevermind... this seems to be working.

$coord = PixelSearch(100, 35, 120, 45, 0xff0000, 0)
If Not @error Then Eat()
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:15 pm

i use a pixel search based off the color of the "digits" in the food part. so if its "red" then we know they need to eat - just look for red :-)
Back to top Go down
http://goonzubot.techno-zone.net
Mamula58

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:12 pm

Yeah, that's what I ended up doing. I hadn't stumbled across the PixelSearch command yet when I posted the question. So here is what I came up with:

My app will start you farming. Verified to work.

It monitors hunger and auto-feeds you. Verified to work.

It also monitors food (automatically) and exits GoonZu if you run out. Verified to work.

To prevent your farmer from "timing-out", it automatically stops and restarts the farmer every 2 hours. Verified to work.

If you are doing a 10-hour lease for the farm it will either log you out at the end, or you can opt to have it renew your lease when the it expires. This selection is made when you execute the app, you don't have to be there when the lease expires. Not verified

It will log you out if something happens to aggro you (rare but can happen). Thanks to the cosmic bunnies this feature has now been tested and works as advertised. Verified to work.

Can identify if another player is in your way or if you have accidentally attacked a monster (this prevents your character from running off). Verified to work.

It's running like a champ. I have to say for my first attempt ever at writing any type of program I am tickled pink with the end result.
Back to top Go down
kristal

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:02 am

do u mind sharing this?

thx
Back to top Go down
MS13

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 5:10 am

could u add other mobs like higher lvl ones like dracula castle or destiny and doom tower mobs . would rly appreciate it =D . thx in advance.
Back to top Go down
sesamestreet

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 6:50 am

umm... i noticed this post been here for a year...

but i just hope your farming bot still work and it can be share.

(finger-crossed)
Back to top Go down
rickstar

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 8:19 am

ok so where is the app where can i get it from?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FARM-BOTS! Empty
PostSubject: Re: FARM-BOTS!   FARM-BOTS! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FARM-BOTS!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
GoonZu Angel Automation Program :: Suggestions and Ideas-
Jump to: